We hope you have a safe break.
See you in the fall!
August 1st & 3rd
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
* In order to register new or returning students, the primary custodial parent or guardian having current legal custody must bring two (2) proofs of residence dated no later than June or July.
* Proofs of residence include:
- A current bill, such as electric, gas, water, landline phone, assigned with specific address. (A cell phone bill is not acceptable.)
- Lease agreement or mortgage statement showing address.
* Notary public or typed/handwritten letters from landowners are not acceptable.
* Parents/ guardians of students living with someone else in the GWE school zone are required to have a statement completed by both parties and have that statement notarized attesting that the parent/guardian and the child are living at the address.
Thank You, and See You Soon!