In order to register new or returning students,, the primary custodial parent or guardian
must bring two (2) proofs of residence.
Sumner County approved proofs of residence are are limited to the following:
* A legal document/lease showing proof of residence for a specific address (notary public or typed/hand written
letters from land owners are not accepted)
* Current bill assigned with specific address – electric, gas, water, landline phone (cell phone bill not acceptable).
* Current bank statement with specific address.
* Current employment record: example – most recent check stub with home address.
* "Current" for one of the above listed items is considered to be dated June or July.
Need Homework Help?
Monday – Thursday from 4:00 – 8:00 pm.
Call 615 298 6636 or Sonic toll free 888 868 5777.